<body>
More Bennoda on twitter
Monday, February 7, 2011

Man, this whole Lunar New Year affair is killing me. Promise you guys we will update more frequently after today. Anywho, here's some Bennoda love on twitter!

from chesterbe: @m_shinoda what a douche

From mags tweets: @m_shinoda Poor @ChesterBe I pity him. We (the fans) are victims of your nonsense on Chat, LP shows, twitter, your blog, etc..It's terrible!

From chesterbe: @mags_tweets fuck off then!

From D_Shinoda12: @ChesterBe It took you this long to follow Mike!? ..well, I suppose you probably already follow him around enough in real life ^^ jk, jk

From chesterbe: @D_Shinoda12 I know I'm a jerkface. I should have been following Mike.

From m_shinoda: @ChesterBe and I are bored in the SNL dressing room. Came up with a new game. Medieval Text-Abbreviations.

Labels:




bennoda.com
help promote Bennoda




scream out loud



infos and credits

Bennoda.com was opened October 15th, 2007.
Owned and run by Ann and Nicole. Help and cupcakes by Julie.
Belongs to all Bennoda fans.
You can contact us by email.

There are currently online!


free web counter
www.free-counter-plus.com


x x x



+ Mike Shinoda Clan
+ Chester Land







bennoda through the years


Loading