<body>
Mike and Chester on Twitter
Thursday, February 3, 2011

Some cutesy happened on Twitter! Chester finally followed Mike, what a win for all parties involved!

From Chus:
@m_shinoda I'm following you now... Mister man!!


Reply from Miek:
@ChesterBe "I'm following you now... Mister man!!" M: Great! Now you'll be the victim of my nonsense in person AND on Twitter.

Mister Man, how flirtatious. "Victim of my nonsense?" Guys, guys, I am a puddle of mud, thanks to you! I can watch this kind of 'nonsense' for EVER.

Labels: ,




bennoda.com
help promote Bennoda




scream out loud



infos and credits

Bennoda.com was opened October 15th, 2007.
Owned and run by Ann and Nicole. Help and cupcakes by Julie.
Belongs to all Bennoda fans.
You can contact us by email.

There are currently online!


free web counter
www.free-counter-plus.com


x x x



+ Mike Shinoda Clan
+ Chester Land







bennoda through the years


Loading